March 21, 2013

PHOTOGRAPHER SAROLTA BAN



PHOTOGRAPHER SAROLTA BAN

 A
 A
 A
A
 A
 A
 A
 A

b
SAROLTA BAN
 b
I was born in 1982 in Budapest, Hungary. Originally I’m a jewellery designer, later I discovered digital photo manipulation and it became my passion and main activity. I like using ordinary elements and by combining them, I can give them various stories, personalities. I hope that the meanings of my pictures are never too limited, are open in some way, each viewer can transform them into a personal aspect.  
I’m not so good in talking about myself, I prefer the pictures ’talk’.
AWARDS
Art Moments, One photo was included in the contest’s final “Spicy Colletion” selection – April 2011 (Hungary)
Elle Magazine’s Young Artist Talent Award, November 2011 (Hungary)
SELECTED EXHIBITIONS
Man-made Images, February 2012 (Mountcharles, Ireland)
Galerie Motus, December 2011 (Nice, France)
Galeria Sztuki Napora, November 2011 (Kalisz, Poland)
Tihanyi ART Placc, August 2011 (Tihany, Hungary)
 Art Moments Exhibition Series, April 2011 (Budapest, Hungary)
---------------------------------------------
You would like to see more Sarolta Ban’ s photographs from my suggestions, please you may link below web adress to reach.

http://mymagicalattic.blogspot.com/2013/01/photographer-sarolta-ban.html