November 09, 2012

ELENA NUEZ MADRID, SPAIN



A
A
PHOTOGRAPHER ELENA NUEZ
A
A
PHOTOGRAPHER ELENA NUEZ
I would like to recommend Photographer Elene Nuez. She is from Madrid, Spain. I very fascinated from her photographs. l would like the simplicty, shape and colour which she  use her photographs. I have explored her from Lamuslenis magazin. She has photo blog which name is Bicacocolor. I would prefer to share some of her works with you.  There are more  photographs in her blog. I would recommend to  see all the harmony in her photography how she would use  to link below her web page.
www.bicocacolors.blogspot.com
'' Most of your photographs are about shapes and colors. Why are these so important to you?
Perhaps professional bias. I am an endustrial designer-my job consists of creating form, adding colors, and finding the perfect balance between them.
You seem to be inspered by simple everyday things that surroun us. Is there a magical way you see things?
It's like a game: I like finding the beauty ( or magic as you call it) that hides in every thing. Who said that a twisted and rusty couldn' t be nice? You try to find that harmony between light, shade, shape, color, looking for it from all angles, and when you suddenly see it, that is the only magic.

A
A
How would you describe your own creation?
Complicated question. I would say that they are creative exercies; the technique of my photography is not very sophisticated, but the fact that they are everyday items taken out of their anviroment makes them diffrent. I learn every day and I' m always thinking of new ideas. The process is very enjoyable. I had the most.
Where else can we find your works?
You won' t find my photography anywhere because I haven' t been selling it until now, but seeing the success
I might have to reconsider don' t you think? Photography is a hobby for me. I started taking pictures of details because they served as inspiration for my paintings. The macros really helped me understand the structures of textile designs, and I' ve aıways liked mixing drawings with photography for the presentations of my designs. The first thing that will be published is a walpaper design based on phptos. The idea came from here.
What others forms of art do you like?
Painting in the broadest sense of the world. Abstract painting impresses me in particular, as it can transmit either a simple line, a color or a shape.
I had quoted this interview from Lamuslenis magazin. If you like to read more from interview, check the Lamuslenis magazin.
You may reached Elena Nuez' s all interview which had quoted from Lamu Slenis Magazine and more  photographs from latest news about her to click below my blog adress.

http://mymagicalattic.blogspot.com/2013/04/bicocacolors-design-by-elena-nuez.html
A

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

A

A
Elena Nuez may organize below board for Pinterest with other people’ s  work with. I would like to harmony of between all the pictures. We may see her special design style to organise pictures same as her own work. I would recommend to follow her to reach more photographs to link  Pinterest.

A

A

A

A

A

A

A