November 19, 2012

ABSOLUT BLANC BOTTLE DESIGN BY DERIN SARIYER ISTANBUL, TURKEY


A

ABSOLUT BLANC BOTTLE DESIGN BY DERIN SARIYER
A
A
ABSOLUT BLANC BOTTLE DESIGN BY DERIN SARIYER
I am in a gap where I could walk around, slow down and speed up, where I could think a lot while going along, where I could go beyond my boundaries towards a transcendental idealism and an integrity. I am dreaming in the amidst of ideas flying high on my mind, with desire to get dimensional by multiplication out of plane... To get dimensional out of line put on a canvass, without losing one' s symbolism, by even exalting it, by taking on a function.
A metophor of evolution which gets sophisticated as it repeats itself, ending up in a scenario of arriving in a phase which is iconic with its form and colors, and which expresses comfort.
I am making a suggestion for Absolut Blanc' s journey to date, with two phases where in minimal art and       ' utilitarian design' phenomenon are interwoven, with a hybrid yet pure installation.
A story of Absolut which gets less abstract in every passing phase, becoming more self, and a simulation of transformation from a gap to an object of desire.
As is the case in all what I have done to this day, I am telling about mood of both Absolut and myself in a quiet plain language with a pure, sec and refined approach.
Materials which are different from application perspective are utilized with plain and embellishment free workmanship, in a style which whispers the underlying idea only. This self- developing aesthetics relying on minimal production style has been a goal which I always desired to achieve.
                                                                                                                           DERIN SARIYER
b
A


 A
A
A
DERIN SARIYER
Derin Sariyer graduated from the Interior Design Department of Bilkent University in 1997. Between 1997 and 1998, he worked in the project and product design office of Cappellini in Milan. A year later, in 1999, he transferred to Derin to head up the company's design development department..

www.derindesign.com